Monday, 1 July 2019

[dcab-l] Shaken and Stirred, Songs for a Fiddleman for download...

Hey Everybody-

I've been talking about this project I've been working on that features Claude Martins fiddle playing on my version of bluegrass (more like bluesgrass), so here it is electronically. Claude was a great talent who left us too early, with too little recorded material. 

I'll add that I will be sharing some of the proceeds (whatever they may be) with Erica. For those unfamiliar with Claude's playing, or my take on bluegrass, there's much to discover. Here are some links. 



Cheers. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DCAB-L" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dcab-l+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to dcab-l@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dcab-l.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dcab-l/7f963732-9b76-4e6c-abd7-4f2ee1748934%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment